Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Vegetable Lo Mien

 
 
This recipe is in honor of my husband, I took a little time off from the blog and he encouraged me to get back and continue to share my ideas and views with my readers. Thanks for the support and encouragement. Sometimes in life you need that one person who understands and push you to achieve your goal. Enough of the sentiment, this recipe today will be a get addition to your thanksgiving table. We all love Chinese food and get mad when they don't make it the way we want. With this recipe you can make your Chinese food the way you want and will have fun doing it.  This recipe is great for my vegetarians and for everyone in general, I love me some vegetable lo mien. Below is the recipe, is easy and fast, and believe me if you have all the ingredients in your kitchen, your favorite Chinese restaurant maybe loosing a customer!!!

Ingredients
 
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
4 scallions (green onions)
1 onions
2 eggs
2 tomatoes
1 pack of Broccoli
1/2 tsp of Salt
1 tsp Pepper
Soy sauce
Teriyaki Sauce
 
 
What to do
 
Step 1:  Boil your spaghetti
 
Step 2: While spaghetti is cooking, gather your ingredients, cut your bell pepper, tomatoes and onions
 






 Step 3: Put a tsp of olive oil in a sauce pan and add onions, bell pepper and tomatoes, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper



 
Step 4: Beat your eggs and add it on one side of the sauce pan to cook ( make the egg just like scrambled eggs add a 1/2 tsp of salt)



Step 5: Mix everything together and add a cup of water, a cup of Soy Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce and cook for 5 minutes


Step 6: Add broccoli and let cook for 3 minutes

Step 7:Your spaghetti should be done, add it to your sauce and mix together, let cook for an 5 minutes, taste to see if it needs additional soy sauce or terykai sauce, I added another spoon of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce.
 



You can add pepper if you what it a little spicy
Serve and enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment