Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Newest Graduate in Town, Nedu Erondu!!!!




Chechiz Kitchen is not only about food but also about the celebration of once achievements. This year, I am fortunate enough to have family and friends who are graduating either from high school or college.  I will be showcasing each graduate on Chechiz Kitchen.  Hit me up if you have someone you would like for me to feature on Chechiz Kitchen.

First up, my cousin, Chinedum Erondu.  He graduated from Washington Adventist University on May 1, 2015 with a Bachelor's in Health Sciences. Below are a few pictures from the graduation.


 The graduate with the proud parents
The graduate with the one and only Chiagoziem ( my handbag)!!!

On the left, the graduate and I. On the right, the graduate with Ada Chic.


 The graduate with Chika and Chichi (next in line to graduate)

My Favorite Picture!!!

Nedu, I am very proud of you and the man you have become. My Prayer is that God will order your steps as you join the real word. Please join me in congratulating Nedu for a job well done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment