Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Newest Industrial and Systems Engineer




Chechiz kitchen is not only about good food but also about the celebration of once accomplishments. Please just me in congratulating my one and only Olileanya Hope Oriala ("Oli") who graduated from the University of Alabama in Huntsville with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering. My Beauty and Brains!!! She has accepted a wonderful position with Eaton Corporation in Cleveland Ohio to work as an Engineer. Please just me in congratulating Oli for a job well done. Below are pictures from the graduation.














My dear Oli, your uncle and I are very proud of the woman you have become. I can never forget how you hooked my hair up the night I was scheduled to give birth. Our earnest prayer is that God will continue to bless and abide with you in all you do. As you leave your family in Alabama to move to Ohio to start your career, just know that you are not alone. The lord is always with you, Remember “Isaiah 41:10 (ASV) Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness”. Also, our door is always open even though we are 8 hours away. We love you. Congratulations!!!!


1 comment: