Monday, February 9, 2015

Meat Pie



Meat pie is one of my all time favorite snack. I can eat it at any time of the day but it is a little time consuming to make. But as you know, I always try to find an easier alternative to making my favorite foods. So today, the recipe is an easier way to make and enjoy Meat Pie in less time than the usual process. I know you may wonder if it will taste the same but it is actually better. Also, since I'm still trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, so the meat sauce is a little healthy. I really hope you enjoy this recipe as much as hubby and I did.




Ingredients
2 Cans of Pillsbury Biscuits
1 pack of Ground Beef
Coconut or Olive oil
1 Onion
1 Tomato
Salt and Pepper 
1 egg
Spinach
Rolling Pin
1 Cup of Flour (all purpose flour)
Baking pan


Step 1: Gather your ingredients


Step 2. Cut onion and tomato

Step 3.In a sauce pan, add coconut oil,  onion and tomato, stir for a few minutes and add ground beef 

Step 4. Saute for several minutes, add parsley, salt and pepper to taste, add a little water, Stir until brown and add spinach


Step 5. Stir for several minutes, taste to see if it need salt or pepper, then set aside


Step 6. Open biscuit, sprinkle a handful of flour on cutting board and rolling pin

Step 7. Using a rolling pin  flatten the dough


Step 8. Add the beef mixture, fold the dough, glaze with beaten egg, use a fork to seal the tip and put it in a foil pan. Repeat each step until mixture is in the dough.
,





Step 9. Set oven in 350 degrees and put Meat Pie in the oven, bake for 30 minutes

Serve and Enjoy



2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB AND VERY NICE TIP...I WILL DEFINITELY TRY THIS

    ReplyDelete