Sunday, January 11, 2015

Egg Omelet

 
 
 
 
Eggs are one of my favorite foods in this world. I can eat eggs anytime of the day, for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Being on this journey to get back to my pre pregnancy size, I have been trying to eat more vegetables even with my eggs. This turned out very good. Try it for yourself and let me know how it turned out.
 

Ingredients
 
6 eggs
5 small tomatoes (from my Dad's garden)
1/2 onions
Spinach
2 teaspoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of curry powder
Salt and Red pepper to taste
 
1. Gather your Ingredients
 
 
2. Break eggs, cut onions and tomatoes
 
 
3. Beat the eggs, add salt, pepper and curry powder to your eggs and taste to see if you need to add more salt. 
 
4. Add olive oil to sauce pan, and add onions and tomatoes, saute for a few minutes and then add spinach
 
 
 
 
5. Add eggs to the pan, you can cook each side for 2 minutes to make it like an ihop omelet but I like mine scrapped so I usually turn it around for several minutes, 
 
Then serve and enjoy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment