Friday, August 9, 2013

Dinner Tonight- Chicken Alfredo Pasta



Yesterday was a very interesting and hectic day for me. I had about two meetings at work, one of which lasted about an hour and a half consisting of me talking the whole time. After work I went to the eye doctor to get glasses and then to my parents which is always pleasant. Overall it was good day but by the time I finally got home, all my energy was gone making me unable to make dinner. But I did have dinner, it was a bottle of tasty water so I couldn't share it with you. Today is a new day and dinner is dedicated to my sister Ngo, She called me earlier today and requested that I make this for dinner. But you know before I could proceed I had to ask my oga at the top if he wants that for dinner. Of course he said Yes because secretly he loves it. So here is the recipe for dinner tonight. is very tasty and very easy to make. My oga at the top was very pleased. FYI, I still have some leftovers....lol.




Ingredients

1 Package of Fettuccine pasta
2 Plum tomato
1 Red pepper
1/2 Onion
Mushroom
Spinach
Broccoli
Extra virgin Oliver oil
Cooked chicken breast
Alfredo Sauce

Seasonings
Salt and pepper
Garlic Salt
Italian Seasoning

Step 1: Gather all your ingredients together



Step 2:Boil water on a pot until it boils,  put in your paste (by boiling the water first it prevents the pasta from being too soft)

Step 3: While the pasta is boiling, cut up your tomatoes, mushroom, onions, chicken and spinach



Step 4: Get a Saute pan, add olive oil and let stand for 30 seconds, then add your cut up chicken and mushroom, stir and add your seasonings.


Step 5: Add your onions and mix everything together and stir

Step 6: Add your tomatoes and red pepper and let stand for 5 minutes
Step 7: Add the Alfredo sauce and let it boil for 10 minutes
Step 8: Add the broccoli and let boil for 2 minutes 

Step 9: Add your spinach and mix everything together, let it boil for 5 minutes, taste and see what it needs. I usually put my seasonings in the beginning because it helps to hold the flavor throughout the cooking progress.

Step 10: Add you pasta noddles and mix together

Step 11: Lets stand for a few minutes, taste and see what it needs, Then Serve



8 comments: